East Gate - TIM South Gate - TIM West Gate A free shuttle connects dedicated entrances from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm (until 4.30 pm on January 30)
Halls: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 14, 18
The exhibition fairground can be easily reached by subway (M1 red line), getting off at Rho-Fieramilano terminus
• Single ticket to Rho-Fieramilano € 2.50
• Return ticket to Rho-Fieramilano € 5.00
• Day pass to Rho-Fieramilano € 7.00
• Ticket from Molino Dorino to Rho-Fieramilano € 1.60
• Ticket from Lotto to Rho-Fieramilano € 2.00
• Ticket from Sesto 1° Maggio FS/ Sesto Rondò to Rho-Fieramilano € 3.10
From the motorways A7-Genoa, A1 Bologna and A4-Turin take ring road west (tangenziale ovest) and go to fieramilano exit.
From the A4-Venice motorway take the Pero-fieramilano exit.
From the motorways A8-Varese and A9-Como at the Milano nord junction take the A4-Venice and go to fieramilano exit.
From Milan follow the road signs to the motorways A8 Varese or A4 Turin and take the fieramilano exit.
Restrictive regulations will be imposed on cars entering downtown Milan (Area C - limited traffic area (Ztl).
To easily reach the exhibition fairground you can leave your car in one of the six parking-lots at the following subway stations:
Cascina Gobba, San Donato, Famagosta, Bisceglie, Lampugnano and Molino Dorino.
If you prefer you can use parking-lots near the fairgrounds. Visitors with GPS-equipped vehicles must insert the following address:
Viale Porta Est - 20017 Rho
Viale degli Alberghi – 20017 Rho
Viale Porta Ovest - 20017 Rho
Parking-lots price: € 12.00 for up to 4 hrs / € 16.50 for more than 4 to max 24 hrs
For real time traffic and transport information: click here
It is possible to reserve a taxi by calling one of the the following numbers:
• From Milan Central Station - Milan Porta Garibaldi Station:
green subway line (M2) to Abbiategrasso/ Assago Milanofiori Forum, stop at Cadorna Station and change to red subway line (M1) until Rho-Fieramilano terminus.
*All Regional trains for Varese, Arona, Domodossola, Luino, all Regional trains of the Torino – Novara – Milano line and some trains of the S11 line Chiasso – Milano Porta Garibaldi – Rho stop at Rho Fiera Milano Station
• From Cadorna Station: red subway line (M1) to Rho-Fieramilano terminus
• From urban stations Lancetti, Porta Garibaldi, Repubblica, Porta Venezia, Dateo, Porta Vittoria and railroad stations Certosa, Villapizzone and Forlanini:
- S5 line Varese - Milano - Treviglio
- S6 line Novara - Milano - Pioltello - Treviglio Stop at Rho Fiera Milano Station
- Single ticket to Rho Fiera Milano € 2.20
- Return ticket to Rho Fiera Milano € 4.40
From LINATE Airport
(Information Office: domestic arrivals area, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) Bus No. 73to the city centre and Piazza San Babila, subway Station (M1 red line) to Rho-Fieramilano
Direct Shuttle bus: (€ 10.00/one way) Company: Airpullman
- Linate airport (passenger pick-up/drop-off: arrivals area, shuttle bus zone): departures every hour from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm and from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- Fiera Milano (passenger pick-up/drop-off: East Gate at bus parking area): departures every hour from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 7.00 pm
From MALPENSA airport
(Information Office: arrivals area Terminal 1, Exit 4, 9.00 am - 6.00 pm. Ph +39 02 58580080 )
Malpensa Express train service www.malpensaexpress.it (€ 12.00/one way - € 18.00/day return)- Trenord
- Departures from Malpensa Terminal 1:
from 5.26 am to 12.26 pm (on average every 15 minutes),
*direction Milano Cadorna - change to the red subway line M1 for Rho-Fieramilano
*direction Milano Centrale – stop at Porta Garibaldi, then railway lines S5 to Varese, S6 to Novara, S11 to Rho, or Regional trains to Varese, Arona or Luino. Stop at Rho Fiera Station.
- Departures from Cadorna Station:
from 4.27 am to 11.27 pm (2 trains per hour)
- Departures from Milano Centrale and Milano Porta Garibaldi Stations:
from 5.25 am to 11.25 pm (2 trains per hour)
Malpensa Shuttle bus service (€ 10.00/one way - € 16.00/return)- Company: Airpullman
- Departures from Malpensa (Terminal 1 Exit 4)
*from 9.00 am to 11.30 am (every 30 minutes) with stop at Fiera Milano
*every 20 minutes with stop service at Fiera Milano only upon request.
- Departures from Fiera Milano (passenger pick-up/drop-off: East Gate at bus parking area): at 2.15 pm, 2.45 pm and from 3.30 pm to 7.00 pm every 30 minutes
Malpensa Express bus service (€ 10.00/one way - € 16.00/return)- Company: Autostradale
- Departures from Malpensa (Terminal 1 Exit 4): every 20 minutes with stop service at Fiera Milano only upon request
- Departures from Fiera Milano (passenger pick-up/drop-off: East Gate at bus parking area): at 2.30 pm and from 3.15 pm to 6.45 pm (every 30 minutes). Last departure at 7.30 pm
From ORIO AL SERIO airport Bus service - Company: Airpullman (€ 12.00/one way - € 20.00/return)
- Departures from Orio al Serio (bus shelter no. 1): 8.45 am -9.15 am - 10.30 am
- Departures from Fiera Milano (passenger pick-up/drop-off: East Gate at bus parking area): 3.00 pm - 4.15 pm - 5.45 pm
Bus service- Company: Autostradale (€ 11.50/one way - € 19.50/return)
- Departures from Orio al Serio (bus shelter no. 3/4): 8.30 am -10.15 am - 11.00 am
- Departures from Fiera Milano (passenger pick-up/drop-off: East Gate at bus parking area): 3.15 pm,4.00 pm - 6.00 pm